Monday, January 21, 2013

REFLECTION | ICT | 3RD GRADING


Charles Lazarus


       Every-time I'm reading this quote, it always inspires me to pursue on my studies to reach my goal. It motivates me to make my school requirements to do it on time.
       3rd grading has ended with a mixed emotion. It went so fast. At first, when 3rd grading started, i'd promised to myself that i'll be more concentrated in my studies and glad to tell that I became more disciplined in my studies. During school days, i'm not using cellphone, facebook and twitter. For that, I made my requirements on time. I continued of striving hard and when periodical exams came. It was a big shocked for us when our grandma died and sad to say, she died the week of our exams. As expected, I didn't concentrate in reviewing my lessons. Although, I didn't concentrate well, I did my best to answer all of those test and some result high scores.
          I couldn't imagine that it will be the last grading I'll deal up to. But even though it will be the last, it doesn't mean that I'll not strive hard anymore. I will be strive the hardest I can. Two month more to go and we must say goodbye to high school life. Let me enjoy the remaining seconds of being a high school student.

No comments:

Post a Comment