Monday, September 3, 2012

TO INFINITY AND BEYOND!

"You were my strength when I was weak.
You were my voice when I couldn't speak.
You were my eyes when I couldn't see.
You saw the best there was in me.
Lifted me up when I couldn't reach.
You gave me faith 'coz you believed.
I'm everything I am.
BECAUSE YOU LOVE ME
."
       A song I'm always dedicating to the person who I considered as my Hero. She's not like the other women heroes like Melchora Aquino, Gregoria de Jesus, and Teresa Magbanua. She's not like those who have super powers like wonder woman and elastic girl. She's not the type of hero that has extraordinary powers, abilities and distinctive costume. She can't save all of us from danger, from bad ones and some problems but I assure  that she's the type of hero that always there in times of good at the same time in times of bad.
       The one who can't think well when I'm sick. The one who always sacrifices for me. The one who never gave up for all the challenges we've trodden. The one who control her tears not to fall, to show that she was not hurt and she's strong enough for those. The one who's fighting for my right and support where I am standing. The one who pursue me to strive harder and most of all the one who always inspires me to reach the ladder of success.
      Honestly, I admit that I'm just like a kid when I can't see her around the house, I'm crying like she'll never comeback, where all I want is  that she's always here beside me and I can always smell her unique fragrant. I can also sacrifice all for her as she can do it for me too. I can't say I'm the best daughter she have, but I can show it that I can be. Kissing her forehead while sleeping is what I used and love to do.   I can't take the situation if I see her hurt by other. I prefer that I'll be the one who will hurt by other. I'm doing all to remain the trust. I'm making things where she'll be proud of.
      I can't fully express how am I proud to have her. Only that I thank God everyday, for He gave her to me.  No one can replace my love for her so with her love for me because she is my hero and mother and she will be my HERO and MOTHER FOREVER!

With my mom and sisters
The greatest gift I ever had that came from God.

2 comments:

  1. wow! amazing mother :) just like my mom. kyu.
    well, your post was undeniably obsolete to bewilder. it really touches a heart.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for appreciating :)
    We truly love our mother ♥

    ReplyDelete