Sunday, August 5, 2012

REFLECTION | ICT | 1ST GRADING

       A period before break is ICT subject. It's not that hard nor it's not that easy. ICT isn't my favorite subject nor it's not what I hate most. It's good to know that all of our ICT teachers since first year are kind. They were not that strict and they were not that lenient.
       ICT subject is very interesting because of those hands-on activities. Since I enter the high school life, i discovered the world of internet until every such time, I can discover new things about it. And because of that internet became a big portion of my existence. I can't imagine my life without this. A life with a black and white color-means blunt, boring, no excitement.
       This year during the first grading period, I felt little disappointment 'cause I get low scores. I memorized well, but there was a time that my mind was blocked. I can't remember those things I've reviewed. But for that, I didn't gave up. It serves as a challenge for me to strive harder. I raised myself to make my blog catchy, attractive and unique It was also a good start when we won as a 1st runner-up in Nutri-Jingle Competition and for the last quiz we took, i nearly got a perfect score, a one mistake. It's just okay, atleast I did my best.
       Now, I'm preparing to face another challenges and hoping that this second grading period it would be better that the first.

No comments:

Post a Comment